(collectively, the “Sites”), which are owned and operated by Jeep Sing Fashion.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you visit, register on our sites, fill in any forms on our websites, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our sites, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our sites anonymously.
Additionally, as you browse the Sites, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Sites, and information about how you interact with the Sites. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Sites, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Sites.
IP Address: An Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a unique string of numbers that is assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider or your company. The web servers, including ours, automatically identify your computer by its IP address when you visit the Sites or Service.
Cookies: A “cookie” is a small data file that can be placed on your hard drive when you visit websites, including ours.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
; To improve our websites
(we continually strive to improve our websites offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing will be used to send you information, updates pertaining to your order and feedback on your order. Subsequently, we may send you an informational newsletter.
; To display relevant ads
Serve ads to you based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the internet
; We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Sites (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
; We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Sites (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Sites, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to? Keep the information confidential.
It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
The Processor is Stripe Payments Singapore Pte. Ltd., incorporated in the Republic of Singapore, which is a technical service provider and may offer the services as an agent of one or more financial institutions in Singapore (each, a “Financial Services Provider”). The processing and settlement of your Transactions (as defined below) (“Payment Processing”) are carried out by the Processor and any of the Financial Services Providers under a separate Stripe Connected Account Agreement, including the Singapore Terms of Service and the applicable Financial Services Terms (collectively, the “Processor Terms”). By accepting this Agreement, you are also accepting and agreeing to be bound by the Processor Terms which are a legal agreement between you and the Processor.
Links To Third Party Websites
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
We use the features of Google Analytics, please see this link for how your data is collected and this link for how to opt-out of any Google Analytics tracking.
As part of the above, We may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Google Ads Settings, you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
We may also use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online; third-party vendors, including Google, may show Jeep Sing ads on sites across the Internet. Our sites and Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors’ past visits to our sites as well as report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our sites.
Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel
With your permission, our websites utilizes the Conversion Tracking Pixel service of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). This tool allows us to follow the actions of users after they are redirected to a provider’s websites by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. We are thus able to record the efficacy of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. The collected data remain anonymous. This means that we cannot see the personal data of any individual user. However, the collected data are saved and processed by Facebook. We are informing you on this matter according to our information at this time. Facebook is able to connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Use Policy found under: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Facebook Conversion Tracking also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside Facebook. In addition, a cookie will be saved onto your computer for these purposes.
Only users over 13 years of age may give their permission. If you are younger than this age, please consult your legal guardians.
Please click here if you would like to revoke your permission:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information, visitor behaviour information and serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the internet.
The information is used to track visitor use of the Sites and to compile statistical reports on Sites activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our Sites features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Sites), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our websites, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Sites -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
When you place an order through the Sites, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Please allow ten (10) working days for your request to be processed.
Data Protection Officer
Jeep Sing Fashion
4012 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, #01-09 Techplace 1
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which Jeep Sing Fashion (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
- As used in this Notice:
- Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include name, residential address, email address and telephone number.
- Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
- We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and services requested by you; or
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions with reference to the above mentioned purposes.
- The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to your employment contract should you be hired) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under a contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
- We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. In general, our response will be within fifteen (15) business days. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption, use of privacy filters, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
- We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
Contact No. : 64563198
Email Address : email@example.com
Address : 4012 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, #01-09 Techplace 1
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
- This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
- We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
Effective date : 5/12/2019
Last updated : 5/12/2019