1. Pick-up at Our Outlet
- Please refer to CONTACT page for contact details and operation hours. • Pick-up at our outlet is available 48 hours after online purchase made.
- Receipt or invoice must be printed and brought along as proof of purchase during collection of goods.
- Goods will be returned to shelf if not collected after 30 days. No refunds will be made.
2. Pick-up at PCF Centres (applicable to PCF customers only)
- Delivery to selected PCF Centre is Free of Charge.
- There will be no delivery of uniform to kindergarten centres during school holidays
- Please ensure child is CURRENTLY ENROLLED in selected centre, otherwise goods will be returned to our outlet. Child’s name is mandatory to verify order recipient and for centre staff to identify order owner.
- Goods ordered online will be processed, dispatched and delivered to selected PCF Centre within 7-10 working days.
3. Direct delivery to residential address
- Delivery to all other addresses in Singapore (except Tuas and Pulau Ubin) is chargeable at a flat rate of SGD5.00 per online order.
- Goods ordered online will be processed, dispatched and delivered to residential address in 3-5 working days. There may be 2-4 days delay due to high volume during peak periods or festive season.
- Receiver’s contact number is mandatory upon checkout so that delivery personnel can reach the receiver in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
- Goods sold are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Goods sold are exchangeable within 14 days with the receipt as proof of purchase.
- Goods sold are only exchangeable at our outlet or mass sales locations (during Nov/Dec).
- Uniform items sold are only exchangeable for items within the same category (and of the same school uniform).
- Goods can be exchanged provided that the products are in ORIGINAL condition, i.e. not washed, not worn, not altered, label not cut and in original packaging.
- All exchanges are subjected to stock availability.
- Our exchange policy does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of negligence or wear and tear.
Jeep Sing Fashion reserves the right to deny an exchange on any items where the above conditions have not been met. We thank you for your understanding.
Last update 6 December 2019.